Early Abortion Training Workbook
The TEACH Early Abortion Training Workbook is an all-inclusive interactive curriculum with tools to train new reproductive health providers to competence. It is designed for family planning and abortion providers throughout the U.S. and the world whose ongoing dedication, expertise, and courage can make such a difference in patient's lives. We are committed to assisting primary care providers to offer continuity and excellence in reproductive care which recognizes the dignity and autonomy of each individual.
- 8. MANAGEMENT OF EARLY PREGNANCY LOSS
- SUMMARY POINTS
- EARLY PREGNANCY LOSS (EPL)
- EPL DIAGNOSTIC AND CLINICAL CONSIDERATIONS
- COMPARING MANAGEMENT OPTIONS FOR EPL
- COUNSELING TIPS FOR EARLY PREGNANCY LOSS
- COMPARISON OF MANAGEMENT OPTIONS FOR EPL
- EPL OPTIONS COUNSELING
- EXERCISES: MANAGEMENT OF EARLY PREGNANCY LOSS
- 12. TRAINING EVALUATION
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE INVENTORY
- TRAINEE AGREEMENT AND CONSENT FORM
- PROCEDURE LOG
- DAILY EVALUATION CARD
- TRAINING PROGRAM EVALUATION FORM
- OBSERVED PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
- CORE COMPETENCIES FOR EARLY ABORTION CARE
- CLINIC SERVICES SATISFACTION SURVEY
- TRAINEE FEEDBACK FORM FOR CLINIC STAFF
- EARLY PREGNANCY ULTRASOUND SKILLS EVALUATION
- NEW TRAINER SKILLS EVALUATION
This Workbook is designed to be used for individual review, small-group learning, or in a clinical setting where a trainer can lead a discussion of its content and exercises. Our newest version has improved interactivity with options to use it as a PDF and online, with chapter navigation and links to original references, and click-to-enlarge images, as well as extensive new and update material.
You can contribute to support this work through our donation site.
If you find any errors or important updates please complete this form.
Learn more about the TEACH Program.
Early Abortion Training Workbook Copyright © 2016 by UCSF Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health. All Rights Reserved.